Reduce facial wrinkles and lines, with hyaluronic acid fillers to improve your skin’s contour and restore your youthful look.
Aging causes loss of volume and skin elasticity, causing wrinkles and a decrease in the volume of the cheeks and lips. The ability to turn back time can be just an injection away, thanks to the introduction of dermal fillers designed to address a myriad of aging concerns without surgery.
What are dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers are injectable formulas that smooth away lines and facial creases while restoring fullness and definition to areas that have lost their youthful contour over time. Beyond the anti-aging benefits, dermal fillers can also be used to correct minor imperfections and asymmetries in the face, offering subtle results that can last for many months.
Our dermal fillers treatments are a non-surgical, minimally-invasive way to restore facial volume while reducing the visible signs of aging. Injection of dermal fillers requires both an artistic eye and an experienced hand in order to achieve elegant, natural-looking results. Our expert professionals possess the artistry and technique necessary to refresh your appearance without leading to an overfilled look.
Are You a Candidate for dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers are a preferred option for both men and women looking for a fast way to improve their appearance and turn back the clock. You might consider a dermal filler treatment if you have any of the following issues to address:
- Hollowing around the cheeks or temples
- Fallen fat or loss of definition in the midface and cheekbones
- Fine lines or dark circles or bags under the eyes
- Nasolabial folds reaching from the nose to the mouth
- Vertical lines in the corners of the mouth (smile lines)
- Marionette lines extending from the mouth to the chin
- Early formation of jowls along the jawline
- Lack of mandibular definition
- Thin and undefined lips
Types of dermal fillers
With our top-edge range of dermal filler products we can treat any facial area to eliminate wrinkles, increase elasticity and light to the skin, define and reposition facial features. The most commonly treated areas are smile lines, marionette lines, cheeks, lip profile and perioral wrinkles.
Our aesthetic experts work exclusively with the top range of hyaluronic acid fillers currently available on the market. Depending on the treatment and products, results can last up to 18 months.
Injectable treatments are individualized to each patient´s needs.
Juvéderm VYCROSS ® product range
- Volux® – a unique hyaluronic acid molecular filler specifically designed for sculpting the lower face. It aims to improve facial harmony by strengthening the jawline and chin, softening the jowls, improving ‘double chins’, or giving a stronger more defined jawline.
- Voluma® – This non-surgical filler targets sagging skin and volume loss in the cheek area. This injectable gel adds impressive volume to the areas treated. Results are almost instantaneous and can last up to two years with optimal treatment.
- Volift® – With age our lips start to lose volume and thickness and might downturn at the corners. Volift® is formulated to deliver subtle improvements by adding volume to the lips and smoothening the wrinkles around the mouth.
- Volbella® – a hyaluronic acid dermal filler, specifically formulated for the delicate skin. Volbella® restores a youthful look around the eyes, while smoothing fine lines around the mouth as well. This filler contains lidocaine which makes the procedure much more comfortable.
- Volite™ – a hyaluronic acid-based serum that provides clinically proven dermal hydration for up to nine months after just one treatment. It is designed specifically to add elasticity and smoothness to the skin.
Radiesse® is a dermal filler that can smooth fine lines and wrinkles, particularly effective at treating deep-set nasolabial folds (the creases between the nose and the mouth). This unique filler contains calcium hydroxylapatite which provides needed support in the internal dermal layers right away to reduce the appearance of lines and restore volume. The formulation also stimulates collagen production by the body to produce natural, long-lasting results.
Sculptra® is a revolutionary dermal filler that produces subtle results over time. This product, which contains poly-L-lactic acid, restores the function of the inner dermal structure, producing collagen to smooth and give volume to your skin from the inside out. This treatment is particularly effective at restoring volume to areas like the midface, and offers results that can last up to two years.
The Recovery Process
There is no need to take any time off after your dermal filler injections. You will likely leave our office seeing preliminary results of your procedure, which will continue to improve in the following days as the formulation dissipates and spreads throughout the treatment area.