Stay fresh and dry. Forget about the embarrassment and discomfort of excessive sweating.
Hyperhidrosis, more commonly known as excessive sweating, is a condition that causes parts of the body to sweat even when it does not need to cool down.
While occasionally, hyperhidrosis can be a symptom of an underlying medical problem, most commonly it is a harmless, but highly embarrassing condition. The most frequent form known as primary hyperhidrosis occurs focally, in circumscribed areas of the body including:
- Palms and soles
There is no need to prolong the discomfort as our aesthetic and wellness professionals can help you with a simple procedure that will leave your body confident and anxiety free.
Are You a Candidate for a hyperhidrosis treatment?
Several preconditions make you an ideal candidate for the treatment of hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) using BOTOX®.
- You experience severe sweating at the foot, palm, and underarm which interferes with your routines
- You are physically healthy
- You have realistic expectations about treatment
Excessive sweating Treatment
Treatment with BOTOX®
The botulinum toxin, or BOTOX®, leads to inhibition of some specific nerve fibers. By injecting it into the affected areas, the chemical signals that come from the nerves that control the sweat glands are temporarily blocked. The severe sweating stops as the sweat glands no longer receive the chemical signals they need. A typical BOTOX® treatment for hyperhidrosis requires repeating the procedure every 9-10 months to ensure optimal results.
The Recovery Process
- The treatment takes about 20-30 minutes to complete
- You can get back to your routine immediately
- You need to avoid the hard exercises for few days
- Follow the doctor’s instruction to get maximum outcomes of the treatment